Brandmyth is looking for a Senior Executive (Client Service & Business Development) with 2 years of marketing agency experience to work in our headquarters. This is a strategic role in account management that will primarily involve building client relationships through regular, proactive and value-added communication, driving account strategy, campaign execution, and finally, team leadership and development. And also to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you also should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold call and inbound warm leads.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of marketing and be able to show a track record of successful outcomes with account management, performance and leadership.
Here’s what you need to know before applying for this role:
• Develop best-in-class marketing solutions for clients based on their goals and objectives
• Account and campaign strategy development, ongoing results analysis, optimization and strategy refinement
• Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decision makers.
• Develop key communication messages, and communication angles and assist in strategic planning for multiple brands.
• Account direction and management, including setting client expectations, project plans, budgeting and forecasting, and overseeing the quality and accuracy of deliverables
• Manage a team of interactive marketing professionals, create development plans and track training progress and opportunities for growth
• Prepare for and attend all client and internal meetings, present reports, and daily communication with client
• Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
• Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle. And Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
• Researching prospective accounts in target markets
• Coming up with relevant and trending ideas
• Creation of proposals, monthly reports and work orders
• Assistance with research and presentations for new business development as necessary
• Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years of marketing agency experience (working with cross-functional teams are a plus)
• A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (marketing principles, web development, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touch points
• Takes initiative to innovate and solve problems without direct supervision and/or direction
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must along with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects
• Integrate and analyze data from all forms of online media including paid search, organic search, display, email, social media, etc. to make decisions, optimize accounts and accomplish clients’ high-level goals
• A proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
• Solid understanding of UI/UX including, but not limited to best practices, tools, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
• And also have a solid understanding of ATL, BTL & TTL marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Microsoft Office product suite
• Bachelor degree/BBA (Preferably major in Marketing) from any reputed institution.
Salary: Based on experience
Job nature: Full time.
• Workdays: Saturday to Thursday (Alternative Saturday off); Subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
• Working hours: 10 AM to 7 PM; Subject to periodic changes based on project requirements.
• Office Location: Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka.
Email your CV, portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line written “Application for Senior Executive (Client Service & Business Development)”.
Note: Without subject line application will not be accepted.
Deadline: 25th April, 2022