We are the only nation who fought for their mother tongue & won the battle. Unfortunately, our pride turns into grief! We hardly spend a day without experiencing the misuse of our mother language in public places. Even many of us forget that we are blessed as we can talk.
- Capitalize on the International Mother Language Day.
- Create social awareness of the best use of our voice that we are blessed with and the language we fought for.
The big idea was to portray some relatable slices of our everyday life regarding the abusive language in public places and focus on the impacts on the people who experience this mistreatment of our language.
- The video was shared on different digital platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- To shape a highly responsive campaign, we perceived the 5 Ps of strategy – plan, ploy, perspective, position & pattern.
- At the beginning, we planned for an engaging content in the form of an OVC (ploy). From a rational perspective, we crafted the story in the context of public places like bus stop, vehicle etc. where people commonly experience such abusive language the most. The story was scripted in a heart wrenching way where a young woman with verbal-based disability in public transport raised her inner voice in nonverbal way against the misuse of our mother tongue which shook everyone’s thought at the place.
- We intended to ensure audience’s engagement through incorporating a call to action (pattern) at the end of the video which symbolizes their determination to not use any abusive language ever.
The video achieved outstanding responses that went beyond our imagination –
- 8.5M REACH
- 2.4M ORGANIC REACH
- 5,37,419 ENGAGEMENT
- 2.8M MINUTES TOTAL VIEWS
- 73% AUDIENCE RETENTION AT 1.42 MINUTES
AROUND 3.2M PLEDGES PLACED BY AUDIENCE THROUGH WEBSITE